DATE: THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2019
TIME: 2:00 PM ET
DURATION: 1 HOUR
In theory, CFOs and HR leaders have more in common than ever before. Beyond focusing on salaries and benefits, finance executives, like their colleagues in HR, rely on key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate how employees contribute to their companies.
Yet all too often in practice, finance and HR leaders stay within their silos. Finance leaders, who traditionally have limited their analysis to financial metrics, are likely to miss key attributes that employees require to remain effective in their roles. Likewise, the traditional role of an HR leader has not required the level of analytical acumen that has long been a hallmark of the finance function. Only by working together can finance and HR leaders establish measurable standards of performance that improve a company's bottom line.
During this Webcast, we will discuss:
- How KPIs for employees not only reflect but also influence a company's bottom line,
- How to overcome obstacles that prevent finance and HR teams from gathering and sharing the data they need to evaluate a company's workforce,
- What finance and HR leaders can learn from one another about how to identify KPIs for employees,
- What technological capabilities are essential for finance and HR leaders to analyze KPIs, and
- What training, skills, and resources finance and HR leaders require to align employees' performance with a company's bottom line and overall performance goals.