DATE: THURSDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2019
TIME: 12:00 PM ET
DURATION: 1 HOUR
Before companies determine whether to replace premise-based software applications with cloud-based applications throughout multiple areas of their organizations, they first must assess whether their networks are robust and secure enough to accommodate the needs of their employees, customers, and suppliers.
A network's value to a business adds up to more than the cost of the individual components that comprise it. Similarly, the perspectives that inform a company's decisions about the future of its network infrastructure are far more valuable when they reflect financial, technical, and operational considerations in combination, rather than in isolation.
During this Webcast, we will discuss how finance leaders can collaborate with their counterparts in IT to establish and sustain a fast, secure, reliable network infrastructure that will optimize performance and reduce lag when working with cloud-based applications.
Discussion topics include:
- Why companies are looking to transition from on-premise to cloud-based applications, and the kind of network infrastructure best suited for that work,
- How to determine which types of processes make the most sense to move to the cloud
- How finance and IT executives can work together to mitigate risks, while evaluating scalability and total cost of ownership, over the short and longer term,
- What a CFO can learn from a CIO -- and vice versa -- about what investments and resources are necessary to maintain the reliability and security of a cloud-based business, and
- How CFOs, as well as business unit owners, are not only partnering on but are also becoming more and more influential in driving IT decision making.