DATE: WEDNESDAY, JULY 17, 2019
TIME: 2:00 PM ET
DURATION: 1 HOUR
Companies have long perceived finance departments, as well as HR departments, to be administrative operations that primarily perform repetitive tasks, such as financial reporting and running payroll.
But to enable their companies to adapt to an increasingly complex environment in which they conduct business, finance and HR leaders are working together to establish their teams not as administrative functions but rather as strategic business partners. In so doing, they are looking to automate administrative processes and focus instead on analysis that supports their companies' decisions.
For finance and HR teams, among their greatest challenges are that they cannot locate data to inform their analysis, or they have to devote an inordinate amount of time and resources to reconciling data from multiple sources, including individual spreadsheets. Fortunately, recent technological advances are enabling finance and HR teams to automate the repetitive tasks they have traditionally performed while giving them access to more accurate data and more powerful analytical capabilities than spreadsheets alone can provide.
During this Webcast we will discuss:
- How the roles of finance teams and HR teams are evolving from administrative to strategic,
- How finance and HR leaders can foster alignment between their teams, and extend this alignment throughout their companies,
- How to identify tasks that lend themselves best to automation,
- How advances in data management and analytics enable finance and HR teams to maintain access to a single source of truth to inform their analysis, and
- How finance and HR leaders can collaborate to develop actionable analytics to support their companies' strategic planning and decision making.