Knowing and keeping your profitable customers with a more predictable, data-driven business
The global economy has been running on all cylinders for quite some time, with continued growth and low unemployment reports keeping many investors bullish. However there are indicators that this upward trajectory may not last, and that a correction of some kind is in our future.
While we may not be able to fully predict the future, there are steps and tools you can take as a modern financial leader to best position your company for continued growth today, and into the future - even during more uncertain times. The key is often being able to quickly capture and interpret customers and business signals based on what’s going on in your organization today through a holistic lens.
Join us today for this webcast to learn about what early signals you should be capturing and analyzing to run a more predictable, customer-centric business. Some of the topics will include:
- Changing economy and business signals that can impact you and your customers
- The expanding new role of the CFO - from reporting to strategic business partner
- The democratization of analytics: reporting & data insight is for everyone
- An aggregated view of customer revenue and margins, from opportunity to renewal
- A better pulse on customers from opportunity to renewal lifecycle to drive recurring, long-term growth
- Analytics doesn’t have to be hard - but it does have to be reliable